20 Marie Forleo Quotes to Make You Aware of Your Highest Potential
Marie Forleo is a life and business coach, marketing and lifestyle expert, and the host of the online show MarieTV with audience in 195 countries. Her work is devoted to helping people realize their dreams.
She believes that no matter what kind of work you do, a creative and entrepreneurial spirit is necessary to realize your dreams in this world. It is how you will experience the satisfaction you have always craved in life.
Her success philosophy speaks about following your heart and becoming action-biased instead of getting lost in contemplation.
Here are 20 Marie Forleo quotes to make you aware of your highest potential.
1. “Fear is excitement with the brakes on. It’s just energy. Fear can be instructive and directive. It’s a guide that’ll show you exactly where you have to go.” – Marie Forleo
Fear is potential energy that is looking for the right channel to release. Harness your fear by using it for constructive pursuits.
2. “When you know what’s important, it’s a lot easier to ignore what’s not.” – Marie Forleo
Know with absolute clarity what it is that you’re trying to accomplish. Clarity and focus are the secrets to success.
3. “What we say to ourselves in the privacy of our own minds, matters. It drives our behavior, which drives our destiny, which shapes our world.” – Marie Forleo
Start every day with positive self-talk. Remind yourself of your achievements in tough times to feel mentally strong.
4. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
Small actions in the right direction every day can help you attain substantial goals. Consistency is the key.
5. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
The biggest gift in life is to experience your dreams while awake.
6. “Clarity comes from action not thought.” – Marie Forleo
If you never take action, you’ll keep overthinking and remain confused. Actions provide valuable feedback and often lead to helpful resources.
7. “True fulfillment in life doesn’t come from what we get, it comes from what we give.” – Marie Forleo
We give by creating something valuable for others. And it is our creations that fulfill us, because in the act of creating, we get in touch with a power that is much bigger than ourselves and encompasses everything that exists in the world.
8. “A life change, spiritual change, physical change or some kind of creation your soul came here to express… Whatever your heart is craving, know that you can do it. You wouldn’t have the impulse if you didn’t already have the goods to make it happen.” – Marie Forleo
The dreams you see come from source of creation. If the seeds of those dreams lie in your soul, know that you have all the power needed to bring them to fruition.
9. “Don’t let anyone tell you what you can’t do.” – Marie Forleo
The words that truly make a difference, are your own.
10. “Show up in every single moment like you’re meant to be there.” – Marie Forleo
Time flies fast. So savor each moment because one day you’ll not have the same opportunities and same relationships as you have now.
11. “The key to success is to start before you’re ready.” – Marie Forleo
If you wait until you feel like taking action, you’ll never achieve anything. Action and progress inspire motivation, not the other way around. Researchers at Harvard have proven that small daily progress is the single most powerful motivator in the workplace.
12. “To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself.” – Marie Forleo
Make promises with yourself and don’t break them. This is how you build character. Because otherwise, you’ll never trust yourself.
13. “Sensitivity is a sign of strength. It’s not about toughening up, it’s about smartening up.” – Marie Forleo
Sensitive people are more perceptive. And the more you perceive, the better you can create with your gifts because you understand what’s really important.
14. “Don’t be afraid of failure, be afraid of not trying in the first place.” – Marie Forleo
Use fear or it will use you. Use the fear of not trying, on missing out on opportunities, missing out on greatness – to propel you into taking action.
15. “Creative success means balancing your love of starting things with a habit of finishing them.” – Marie Forleo
Passion helps us explore and start new things. Discipline helps us finish them.
16. “Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” – Marie Forleo
It’s not your circumstances, but your focus that determines your happiness.
17. “Proactively bring passion to everything you touch, to everything you do. No matter what task is in front of you, bring as much enthusiasm and energy to it as you possibly can. Bring your full attention, your full presence, the Godlike quality that each of us has within, to every task in your day.” – Marie Forleo
We often talk about finding passion. What we don’t know is that, life is how we make it. We can bring passion to almost everything by getting involved and bringing positive energy.
18. “You’re always being led to your highest good, as long as you have the courage to listen.” – Marie Forleo
The greatest people find strength in darkness. Listen to your inner voice, listen to that voice when you fall down and it’ll show you how to come out stronger.
19. “I have never, ever, EVER met anyone who’s regretted following their heart.” – Marie Forleo
Your heart knows in which direction you should go. Experts at the HeartMath institute have shown that heart communicates with emotional and intuitive signals and even has its own nervous system.
20. “There has never been and never will be another you. You have a purpose – a very special gift that only you can bring to the world.” – Marie Forleo
Nobody else has your perception, ideas, experiences, and gifts. So believe in yourself and bring your dreams to life.