Maya Angelou was a famous American poet and author. Her autobiographies brought her the most fame because her experiences through early childhood and life were so varied and challenging. Her life’s experiences unleashed a deep compassion which is clear in her writings.
13 Beautiful Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
1. I believe that every person is born with talent. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
We all have our own unique gifts to share with the world. It’s our job to uncover and unleash them!
2. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me? Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Your relationship with yourself sets the standard for every other relationship in your life. Make it a good one.
3. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Be kind, always. You never know what other people are battling with.
4. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Do it with style, do it with grace and most of all do it with a smile!
5. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Life will challenge you, but it does not need to break you.
6. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Letting the world see what you have can seem scary, but don’t ever let that fear stop you from doing what you love.
7. If you’re always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be. Maya Angelou
Be wild, be silly, be free, be YOU.
8. Nothing will work unless you do. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Talent will only take you so far. Hard work is the bridge between talent and success.
9. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Listen to people. Be interested in them. There is no such thing as wasted kindness.
10. If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Being of service to others is one of life’s greatest gifts.
11. I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Love who you are, where you are and you are home.
12. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou Quotes On Living Courageously
Love is the great conqueror and all we really need.
13. All great achievements require time. Maya Angelou
Life is a journey, to be enjoyed every step of the way.